Keep it stylishly simple with the new Alpargata Slip On Casual Shoe from TOMS! The perfect wear-anywhere shoe, these eco-friendly alpargatas feature breathable canvas uppers made with recycled cotton content and flexible TPR-injected outsoles. Available online at Journeys.com!
TOMS invests one third of their profits in support of grassroots good, partnering with organizations at the local level to boost mental health, increase access to opportunity, and end gun violence.
- Heritage canvas upper made with eco-friendly jute fibers
- Recycled cotton lining made with 50%recycled materials
- Elastic V for easy on and off
- Custom TOMS insole made with 50% Eco content (25% recycled PU foam / 15% recycled rubber / 10% bio-oil)
- Flexible outsole bound directly to the upper with TPR-injected construction
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One®. As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. With every backpack you purchase, TOMS will help stop bullying, one youth at a time. One for One®. Join us at TOMS.com.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!