Take your style to the next level this season with the new Diana Wedge Sandal from TOMS! These summery sandals feature ruffled textile uppers with leather accents, adjustable ankle straps with buckle closures, cork wedge midsoles, and lightweight EVA outsoles with sawtooth tread for flexible traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
TOMS invests one third of their profits in support of grassroots good, partnering with organizations at the local level to boost mental health, increase access to opportunity, and end gun violence.
- Ruffled textile upper with leather accents (responsibly sourced via the Leather Working Group)
- Adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure ensures a secure fit
- High-rebound OrthoLite® Eco X40 Hybrid™ footbed (made with 32% eco-friendly materials) ensures all-day comfort
- Cork wedge midsole for added style and lift
- Lightweight EVA outsole with sawtooth tread delivers flexible traction
- Wedge height: approx. 2.75"
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One®. As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. With every backpack you purchase, TOMS will help stop bullying, one youth at a time. One for One®. Join us at TOMS.com.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!