TOMS invests one third of their profits in support of grassroots good, partnering with organizations at the local level to boost mental health, increase access to opportunity, and end gun violence.
- Leather upper (TOMS leather products support responsible manufacturing via the Leather Working Group)
- Cutout design for easy on and off
- High-rebound Ortholite® Eco X40 Hybrid insoles feature 32% eco content while providing lasting comfort
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
- Stacked leather heel
- Heel Height: approx. 2.25"
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One®. As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. With every backpack you purchase, TOMS will help stop bullying, one youth at a time. One for One®. Join us at TOMS.com.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!