Sneaker meets slipper in the new Resident Slip-On Casual Shoe from TOMS! These carefree casual shoes feature heritage canvas uppers made with eco-friendly jute fibers, comfortable knit collars, OrthoLite® Eco LT Hybrid™ insoles for all-day comfort, and cemented EVA midsoles for increased durability. Available online at Journeys.com!
TOMS invests one third of their profits in support of grassroots good, partnering with organizations at the local level to boost mental health, increase access to opportunity, and end gun violence.
- Heritage canvas upper made with eco-friendly jute fibers
- Comfortable knit collar
- Pull tab at heel for easy on
- Removable and hand-washable OrthoLite® Eco LT Hybrid™ insole ensures all-day comfort (made with 26% eco-friendly content, including 15% hybrid materials, 6% bio-oil, and 5% recycled rubber)
- Cut and buff EVA midsole provides premium cushioning and durability
- Lightweight rubber outsole delivers flexible traction
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Five years later, TOMS realized this movement could serve other basic needs and launched TOMS Eyewear. With every pair purchased, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need. One for One®. As we learn that everyday choices have the power to impact the lives of those around the world, the TOMS movement will continue to grow and evolve. With every backpack you purchase, TOMS will help stop bullying, one youth at a time. One for One®. Join us at TOMS.com.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!