Slip into comfort you can see with the new Classic Clear Mini II Boot from UGG®! With nothing to hide, these cozy waterproof boots showcase molded TPU uppers with a plush faux shearling and wool lining, removable wool insole atop a cushy foam footbed, and signature Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for premium traction.
- Translucent waterproof one-piece TPU upper with rubberized logo graphics
- Curly faux shearling and 7mm UGGpure™ wool lining for warmth
- Cold weather rated for temperatures as low as -4°F / -20°C
- Foam footbed with removable 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole ensures lasting comfort
- Treadlite by UGG outsole™ delivers premium traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
- Shaft Height: 5.5"
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.