The new Mini Bailey Bow II Boot from UGG® is as cute as ever and perfect for your winter wardrobe. The Mini Bailey Bow II Boot boasts a distinctive design with comfort in mind, featuring pretreated suede uppers with a plush fleece lining while the signature satin bow embellishes the back.
- Pretreated 17mm twinface sheepskin upper repels water and resists stains
- Fixed satin bow embellishing the back of the shaft
- Plush 17mm sheepskin fleece lining for superior warmth and comfort
- Soft 17mm sheepskin insole
- Treadlite by UGG® outsole delivers increased traction, impact resistance, and lightweight flexibility
- Shaft height: 6"
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.