Stay toasty on snow-covered streets in the new Ridge Mini Boot from UGG®! Designed to handle snow and slush, these waterproof boots feature a puffer jacket look complete with side zipper for easy on and off and Spider Rubber™ outsole for premium traction. Available online at Journeys.com!
- Lightweight polyester puffer vamp and front shaft with waterproof suede back and heel counter
- DryTech™ waterproof bootie construction keeps water out
- 8mm wool shaft lining
- 200g insulation
- Rated for temperatures as low as -25.6°F / -32°C
- Side zipper closure for easy on and off
- 10mm UGGpure™ wool footbed ensures lasting comfort
- 1.25" EVA midsole provides impact-resistance and lift
- Molded Spider Rubber™ outsole delivers flexible traction
- Shaft Height: 4.75"
Founded in 1978 by an Australian surfer on the coast of California, UGG® is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot style. First worn by celebrities, and then the world, UGG® produces footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of UGG® boots, casual shoes and slippers, using the highest quality leathers and suedes, and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin, and take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment you slip it on.