JanSport Main Campus Backpack - Black
Gear up for your next adventure with the new Main Campus Backpack from JanSport! An ideal pack for college campuses or daily commutes, this large backpack features multiple zippered pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, side compression straps and water bottle pocket, ergonomic shoulder straps, and a fully padded back panel for a comfortable carry.
Style ID: 17033
- Spacious main compartment and secondary compartment with organizer
- Dedicated 15" padded laptop sleeve
- Side compression straps for additional storage
- Front organizer compartment
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Side water bottle pocket
- Padded ergonomic S-Curve shoulder straps
- Fully padded back panel
- Webbed top haul handle
- Materials: 30% Recycled 600D Polyester
- Capacity: 1952 cu in / 32 L
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz / 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: W 13" x D 8.5" x H 16.75" / 33 x 21.6 x 42.5 cm
- Laptop dimensions: W 11" x D 1" x H 12.5" / W 28 x D 3 x H 32 cm
It was 1967. The Summer of love. The summer JanSport was born in the back of a Seattle transmission shop. Seattle native and backpacker Skip Yowell and his cousin Murray Pletz graduated from college with no interest in real jobs. Murray's girlfriend Jan Lewis knew how to sew. Murray told her, if she whipped up a prototype and they got it into a store he would marry her and name the company after her. She did. It did. And JanSport was born.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.