Mens Timberland Euro Hiker Boot - Wheat
Take your classic style to the trail with the Euro Hiker Boot from Timberland! A fan favorite for years, the new mixed-media Euro Hiker features a classic hiking boot silhouette made with a mix of premium nubuck leather and ReBOTL™, recycled materials in the laces and lining, cushioned footbed, and durable rubber tread outsole for dependable grip. Available exclusively at Journeys!
Style ID: 532106
- Durable nubuck upper made with Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for water, energy, and waste management
- Breathable mesh tongue and collar
- Soft fabric lining and upper panels made with ReBOTL™ fabric (at least 40% recycled plastic)
- Padded collar for added comfort and suppoort
- Lace closure with recycled fabric laces offers a secure fit
- EVA foam footbed and midsole for high-rebound cushioning
- Steel shank adds arch support
- Rubber rand for increased abrasion resistance
- Durable rubber outsole delivers premium traction and durability
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it's for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that's reflected in our commitment to the environment - to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Show Us Your Style
Show us your style by tagging us @journeys on social media.