Get moving with the lightweight comfort of the new 574 Athletic Shoe from New Balance! The sleek 574 Athletic Shoe rocks a classic design constructed with lightweight materials for a streamlined style that delivers premium comfort and casual good looks. Available at select stores and online at Journeys.com!
- Durable combination suede and mesh upper
- Vamp, collar, and tongue mesh made from 100% recycled polyester
- Breathable mesh lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added ankle support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Lightweight EVA foam cushioning in midsole and heel for all-day comfort (made with approximately 3% bio-based materials from renewable sources)
- Signature ENCAP® midsole provides premium shock-absorption
- Durable rubber outsole made with 5% recycled rubber delivers flexible traction
- Meets New Balance's Green Leaf Standard
New Balance began as a Boston-based arch support company in the early 1900's, developed into a specialized shoe manufacturer in the 1970's, and has grown to become a leading global athletic products company. Today New Balance is a family of brands including New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. Since the days of selling arch supports to police officers and waiters, New Balance has been a brand concerned with meeting the needs of the everyday athlete. Part of producing superior footwear and athletic apparel is manufacturing it to fit all widths and sizes, because a better fit produces better performance. To ensure the best fitting, best performing shoes and apparel, we focus on improving our technology and production methods. We have maintained five manufacturing facilities in New England where we continue to rely on the skills and teamwork of our American workforce to produce a percentage of our athletic footwear. We have also remained strongly committed to a core set of company values that include integrity, teamwork and total customer satisfaction.